Monday, July 4, 2011

Wish List #3 Dining Chairs that make a statement!

Wish #3 Dining Chairs

I was out at dinner the other night and fell in love with these Dining Chairs!  I would love to use them on a future project.

I found these black plastic Camelia chairs at Interior Express
Replica  Philippe Starck Louis Ghost Dining Chair available from Life Interiors
I have had a few visits to Ikea recently with all my spring cleaning and I really like the Tobias chairs available from Ikea.  The chair is made from clear plastic and it replicates the concept of the extremely popular Ghost Chair, with the exception that they have chrome legs, and a more retro shape. I've included a picture of both chairs.  Either chair would look great paired with a rustic timber dining table.


Tobias Chair available from Ikea

And here's some I just love because they're slick and sassy!
Hoff ABS Plastic Chair in Red from defysupply.com
Hudson chair another Philippe Starck creation! Image from Limn


Now here's some great looking Dining areas with modern style.

A similar style chair to the Tobias on display at okbnetwork.com

Modern chairs team with this modern glass table with a twist note the ornamental turned legs! Love it!  This image and the one below really make a statement! Image homes-interior.com

 
This is old meets new with classic timber chairs teamed with a modern quirky colour scheme - Love it! image from UK's house to home

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I LOVE those Louis ghost chairs! So stylish and so ... gorgeous!

    I found your blog by googling 'clear plastic chairs' - so glad I stumbled upon your blog!

    Such a pretty place you have here...

    ReplyDelete